ARENAFLEX RINK DIVIDERS
- Increases Your Rink Revenues
- Increases Your Advertising Revenues
- Doubles the Number of Practice Surfaces
- Separate Your Rink for Private Parties
- Separate Your Rink for Private Lessons
- 5 minutes to install
- 30" & 36" Heights
- Gate Section
- Transport/Storage Cart
- 6' Radius Corners (4)
- Light Weight 8' Standard Modules
- Self Supporting (No attachments to dashers or ice.)
- Custom Fitted to Your Rink
ArenaFlex Rink Dividers install in minutes.
What do the experts say?
" ArenaFlex gives us great flexibility in programming our ice." Wayne Aussem 8 Rinks, Burnaby, B.C.
" Schedule more practices than games and if ice isn't available, then split the rink in two and have two teams practice at the same time" - Andy Murray Ex-Canadian National Team Coach
" You develop your skills in practice and display them in a game ." Dave King Ex-Canadian National Team coach, Ex-Calgary Flames Coach
" A player touches the puck on average 25 seconds in a game"" In terms of skill development, we see games as having very little role" Wayne Gretzky Former NHL Player
For More Information on Rink Dividers, Please Contact
CASCADIA SPORT SYSTEMS INC.
3012C Murray Street, Port Moody, B.C. V3H 1X2
Tel. (604) 461-5208 - Fax: (604) 469-7278
Toll Free Tel. (888) 377-8000 - Fax: (888) 377-8001
Back to Cascadia Sport Systems